Wednesday, May 25, 2011

scars


Hi.
Why are you here?
I’m here for you.
I don’t want you here anymore.
That’s not true.
I wouldn’t be here if you didn’t want me.
Ok, I want you, but not like this.
It’s not real.
We could make it real.
Like before.
We can’t, I can’t.
You’ve said that to me once already.
It wasn’t the same.
It was probably just as true.
Do you remember the first time we kissed?
Yes, wait which time?
When I fell for you.
Please stop this isn’t real.
You came up through the water and kissed me.
How did you know I wanted that?
I didn’t.
I just knew I wanted you.
We’ve had a lot of special moments in the water.
Yeah, we did.
Do you remember the first time you said I love you?
I remember when you did.
You do?
You blurted it out in the middle of nowhere.
Then you walked off.
You didn’t say it back right away.
I was nervous.
I didn’t know if you meant it.
I meant it.
Ha, I figured it out.
Do you still?
Always.
I think about you sometimes.
Well a lot of the time.
Me too.
You always amazed me when we danced.
You always wanted to dance.
I could see how much you loved me every time.
Just a slow dance, that was all.
It’s starting to get late.
Wait, you are leaving?
I have to go.
You said we could make it real again.
You’re here, I’m here, why did you bring me back here?
I’m sorry.
Wait, just wait.
Please.
You have to wake up now.
I’m sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment